มีบริการครบวงจรเกี่ยวกับระบบบำบัดน้ำเสีย โดยทีมงานผู้ชำนาญ และมีประสบการณ์ด้านระบบบำบัดน้ำเสียยาวนานกว่า 25 ปี ซึ่งท่านสามารถวางใจได้ว่าเราสามารถดูแลระบบบำบัดน้ำเสียให้ท่านอย่างมีประสิทธิภาพ น้ำทิ้งผ่านมาตรฐานตลอดเวลา เพราะเรามุ่งมั่นที่จะรักษาและพิทักษ์สิ่งแวดล้อม ไปพร้อมๆ กับท่าน ขอบเขตของงานด้านระบบบำบัดน้ำ
Rösler Centrifuges – efficient cleaning of industrial liquids
This technologies utilized for treating process liquids like coolants, sludge from painting operations and other industrial liquids must not only guarantee an excellent cleaning effect but they must also be economical. With its sturdy and sophisticated centrifuge technology Rösler offers a wide range of cleaning solutions which include not only numerous technical features but also excel with their outstanding cost efficiency. The powerful centrifugal filters from Rösler, available with 2- or 3-phase separation, are usable for a wide range of different cleaning tasks and can easily be adapted to specific applications.
Cleaning of different kinds of process liquids:
- Machining centers: Maintenance of coolant and grinding oil reservoirs
- Technical ceramics: Cutting, grinding and polishing
- Glass processing: For technical and decorative purposes, etc.
- Wafers for solar applications: Cutting, grinding
- Paint booths: Maintenance of the water reservoir in wet paint applications
- ECM (electro-chemical deburring): Maintenance of the water and electrolyte balance
- High pressure water jet blasting: Aerospace applications
- Recycling of precious materials: Gold, silver, copper, etc.
- Wet paint applications: De-watering of the paint sludge
- General sludge de-watering: Reduction of residual water content
Rösler centrifuges offer many benefits:
- No delicate filter units that require time consuming maintenance
- No costly consumption of filter materials like paper, cloth, etc.
- Improved of tools, pumps and valves in production machinery due to total removal of solid fines from the process water
- Very small quantities of residual waste materials
- Waste materials are relatively solid (residual water content reduced to 30%)
Two basic systems are available:
The fully automatic peeling centrifuges, model range RZ 150A, and semi-automatic centrifugal filters, model range RZ 120M.The semi-automatic system RZ 120M is also available as a 3-phase centrifuge, which includes the standard separation of solids from liquids, and also allows the separation of liquids from liquids. This is essential for the treatment of coolants where solid fines and oil must be separated from the water.
Saving in Resources by Using Closed-Loop Systems
Rösler Process Water Recycling Systems can be connected to virtually any vibratory finishing machine. This increases the savings potential of vibratory finishing. Most vibratory finishing processes such as de-burring, precision grinding, rough grinding, radiussing or polishing are wet processes. Water and cleaning agents (compounds) are the carriers for resultant removal of media and metal fines.
The resultant process water is completely recycled via a closed-loop system. Water and compound savings contribute to significant cost reductions. The system technology is based on special centrifugal technology with an acceleration factor of up to 2000 g, coupled with environmentally-friendly chemistry developed in-house.
Rösler Process-Water Circulation Systems can be adapted to any vibratory finishing application. Semi- and fully-automatic centrifugal systems are available.
Semi-Automatic Compact Centrifuges
This range of centrifuges provides excellent cleaning characteristics, as well as requiring very little space. The complete unit with electric controls, collecting and clear water tank is shipped to the customer pre-installed, requiring no on-site installation.
In applications with large water and sludge volumes, manual removal of the sludge from the system is no longer feasible. In such cases, centrifugal systems with automatic sludge removal are utilized. The main characteristic of these systems is that the sludge is “peeled” from the drum wall and is collected in a sludge container located below the drum with a capacity of 300 liters. After peeling, the drum is rinsed to remove residual sludge and to prevent imbalance during subsequent cleaning cycles. All centrifuges are equipped with an imbalance monitor. If an imbalance occurs, the centrifuge automatically turns itself off.