TUNGSTEN CARBIDE BLAST NOZZLES
3/4" NPSM STRAIGHT BORE SHORT NOZZLES
Suitable for use in small pressurer blast machines, blast cabinets and internal pipe blasting equipment.
|Part No||Size||Prat No||Size|
|0052-002||Ø 3.2 x 45mm||0052-005||Ø 8.0 x 45mm|
|0052-003||Ø 4.8 x 45mm||0052-006||Ø 9.5 x 45mm|
|0052-004||Ø 6.3 x 45mm||0052-008||Ø 13.0 x 45mm|
1-1/4" NPSM ANGLE NOZZLES
Ideal for cleaning "hard to reach" areas and are available with one, two or three outlets.
|Part No||No of outlets||Bore Diameter||Length|
LONG VENTURI NOZZLES
Now accepted as the industry standord, these are widely used for high production blasting as they provide excellent durability and wear restance. Thses are available in aluminium jackets.
|1-1/4" NPSM||50mm||Length||Orifice Size|
|Fine Thread||Wide Thread|
|SEMPERIT BLAST HOSES|
|Printed layline "SEMPERIT STANDARD"|
|Abrasion rating meet DIN 53516 appr. 80 cu. Mm|
|Exceeds requirement of BS 5121|
|Country of origin : Austria|
|NR / SBR / BR, black,||12 bar (175 psi)|
|Textile, wrapped||35˚C to 80˚C|
|SBR, black, smooth,||3.5 : 1|
|cloth impression, anti-static|
|PART NO||LENGTH||RAET NO||LENGTH||INNER DIAMETER||OUTER DIAMETER|
SURFACE PREPATION & CLIMATIC
CONDITIONS TESTING INSTRUMENT
1. 0991-123 SURFACE PROFILE GAUGE Measures peak to valley heights on blast cleaned surfaces on a dial.
2. 0991-127 SURFACE PROFILE COMPARATOR Compact, extemely durable reference discs designed to visually determine the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces. Blast cleaned suface is compared with the reference disc through the illuminated magnifier.
3. 0991-128 SWEDISH STANDARD ISO-8501-1 Photographic suface preparation colour print standards illustrating the degrees of hand, power tool and blast cleanliness over mill scale and various rust grades of new steel.
4. 0991-125 TESTEX THICKNESS SNAP GAUGE Measurement of the surface profile when taken with Testex Tape. Testex Tape can produce virtually exact replicas of the blasted. surface profile which can be measured using a Snap Gauge.
5. 0991-931 INSPECTION MIRROR(TELESCOPIC) DIA 2-1/2" X 10" LONG High qquality, rugged inspection mirror for examining corner, backs of angles and other "difficult access" areas. 6 0991-116 BACHARACH SLING PSYCHROMETER Pocket-sized, hand-held sling psychrometer has replaceable red spirit and mercury bulbs that range from 30˚ to110˚F and -5˚ to 45˚C. Built-in slide rule for relative humidity reading at a glance.
7. 0991-114 DEWPOINT & R.H. CALCULATOR Provides accurate values of Relative Humidity (RH) and Dewpoint from the wet and dry bulb temperatures of a Sling Psychrometer.
8. 0991-900 HYPODERMIC NEEDLE PRESSURE GAUGE 1/4" C/W NEEDLE Pocket sized pressure gauge adapted for use with hypodermic needle to determine blasting air-pressure at the nozzle. Instant readings from 0- 210 psi.
9. 0961-004 BRESLE KIT Assessment of soluble salts on surfaces.
Other measuring and testing instruments are also available.